July 16, 2014
VAN MORRISON - Montreux JazZ Festival Montreux, Switzerland - 07/11/1984
Van Morrison
1984-07-11
Montreux JazZ Festival
Montreux, Switzerland
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
CD 1:
01. Inarticulate Speech Of The Heart
02. Medley: Baby, Please Don't Go > Gloria >Here Comes The Night > Brown Eyed Girl
03. I Will Be There
04. Jackie Wilson Said
05. St. Dominic's Preview
06. It's All In The Game
07. Vanlose Stairway
08. Hardnose The Highway
09. Help Me
10. If You Only Knew
CD 2:
01. Northern Muse (Solid Ground)
02. Haunts Of Ancient Peace
03. She Gives Me Religion
04. Ballerina
05. Summertime In England
06. Celtic Swing
07. Instrumental Jam
08. Cleaning Windows
09. What Would I Do
Review from Niall Connors:
This is a first-rate FM recording of the complete show (unlike Haunts of Ancient Peace and I Can't Go On... But I'll Go On). The "I Will Be There", "Jackie Wilson" and "St. Dominic's" trio are all great versions; additionally, this set features my favorite "Vanlose Stairway" and "Ballerina" boot renditions. The sound is superb: on a par with Down By Avalon and Edinburgh Castle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


+front+altern.jpg)
+folder+altern.jpg)
+back+altern.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment