November 22, 2013
BRUCE HORNSBY - Strand Capitol PAC York, PA - 11/12/2002
Bruce Hornsby
2002-11-12
Strand Capitol PAC
York, PA
SBD Matrix Recording
320 kbps
1st Set:
01. Carry The Water >
02. Line In The Dust
03. Stander On The Mountain
40. Swan Song
05. Nobody There But Me
06. Big Stick
07. Dark As The Night > Western Skyline >
Mandolin Rain > Western Skyline > Masterpiece
8. Pastures Of Plenty
9. Look Out Any Window
2nd Set:
01. Night On The Town
02. Great Divide > Lady Madonna
03. I Will Walk With You > Fields Of Grey >
That’s Where It’s At > Walk In The Sun
04. Ripple
05. The Letter > Barcelona Mona
06. I’m In Love
07. Rainbow’s Cadillac > On Broadway >
Rainbow’s Cadillac
08. Country Doctor
09. The Way It Is
Encore:
10. Crowd
11. Mighty Quinn > Idol With The Golden Head > It Takes A Lot To Laugh
As I got this show from Simon Twining I should probably plug his amazingly great Bruce Hornsby fan site, Bruuuuce.com. It is really the go-to site for all things Hornsby.
http://fp.io/be7fd7b3/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment