August 27, 2013

HOT TUNA - The Palladium 1976



Hot Tuna - The Palladium 1976
Are Hot Tuna folks out there? Well, this is the way I like my Tuna the best: electrified.
It's a show at The Palladium in New York and was recorded from a radio broadcast on WNEW-FM.



Sound Quality: 8.5

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:

1 - Rock Me Baby
2 - I Wish You Would
3 - Serpent of Dreams
4 - Winin' Boy Blues
5 - Been So Long
6 - Invitation
7 - Bowlegged Woman, Knock Kneed Man
8 - I See The Light

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steve, I'm with you man...Electric Hot Tuna is the best...this is a great show...Jorma and Jack are amazing here in their "metal years" as Jorma calls them...we need more shows to surface from America's Choice and the mid-70's Hot Tuna days...they are rare from what I see... thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...