October 28, 2012

BOB WEIR - Bearsville Theatre, Woodstock, NY - 09/08/2012


Bob Weir
2012-09-08
Bearsville Theatre, Woodstock, NY

Set I:
01. Truckin' > 10:45
02. Cassidy 7:26
03. Twilight Time 3:41
04. Blackbird > 2:57
05. Desolation Row > 10:04
06. Loose Lucy 8:46
07. Dark Star > 8:43
08. Black Throated Wind > 7:48
09. Two Djinn 10:23

Set II:
10. Playin' in the Band > 7:14
11. City Girls > 6:09
12. Big Bad Blues > 9:36
13. Victim or the Crime 6:57
14. Josephine > 5:39
15. The Other One 7:50
16. Most of the Time 7:05
17. Goin' Down the Road Feelin'Bad 9:05
Encore:
18. Ripple
http://fp.io/33ad983d/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your wonderful posts, Steve. I have found so much great stuff and I just want to thank you for your kind generosity. I look forward to visiting you again and again. All the best to you,

    Iggy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...