April 1, 2012

THE GRATEFUL DEAD - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - 09/22/1993


Grateful Dead
1993-09-22
Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY


Set One...
Disc I:
01. Tuning >
02. Help On the Way > Slipknot! >
03. Franklin's Tower
04. New Minglewood Blues
05. Tuning >
06. Ramble on Rose
07. When I Paint My Masterpiece
08. Bird Song

Set Two...
09. Tuning >
10. Easy Answers
11. Lazy River Road

Disc II:
01. Estimated Prophet >
02. Dark Star >
03. Drums > Space >
04. Wharf Rat >
05. Throwing Stones >
06. Lovelight
Encore:
07. I Fought the Law


Notes:
- occasional small digipops
- d1t05 "Shangri-La" tuning before "Ramble On"
- d1t08 thru to end w/ David Murray on Saxophone (except Encore)
- d3t05/6 w/ James Cotton on Harmonica
- Only two more Dark Stars played
(03-16-94 Rosemont Horizon, Rosemont, IL & 03-30-94 The Omni, Atlanta, GA.)

http://fp.io/974m928c/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...