December 23, 2011

VARIOUS ARTISTS - UNCUT FOR YOUR PLEASURE NEW MUSIC FOR A NEW YEAR




 UNCUT FOR YOUR PLEASURE NEW MUSIC FOR A NEW YEAR (2011)


Tracklist:
01 Wanda Jackson – Thunder On The Mountain
02 Iron & Wine – Walking Far From Home
03 The Decemberists – Down By The Water
04 The Low Anthem – Matter Of Time
05 Drive-By Truckers – I Used To Be A Cop
06 Jessica Lea Mayfield – Our Hearts Are Wrong
07 Gregg Allman – Just Another Rider
08 Jonny – I Want To Be Around
09 Anna Calvi – Suzanne And I
10 Old 97?s – Please Hold On While The Train Is Moving
11 Joan As Police Women – Kiss The Specifics
12 Six Organs Of Admittance – Hold But Let Go
13 The Lucky Strikes – The Boxer, The Bride And The Father
14 Heidi Spencer & The Rare Birds – While It’s Shining
15 Arbouretum – Waxing Crescendos

http://www.fileserve.com/file/eCJN8nG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...