September 2, 2011
ALLMAN AND WOMAN - TWO THE HARD WAY
Allman and Woman - Two the Hard Way ( 1977)
No, this never made it into CD format--and the LP is a rare one too. (It could be a Jobe special. And that's Cher before significant plastic surgery too--and not just her face.) The fact that Gregg had interest in her is partially because Duane thought she was hot and spoke up about it to him. Yeah, yeah, I know "Can You Fool" is on the Dreams compilation--so bite me. One friggin' commercial song does not make it illegal to post this. Besides, you're gonna fork over $50 for the box set? Just hold the spaghetti dinner for later, please, and nod out face-first into THAT!
Allman and Woman - 1977
Move Me
I Found You, Love
Can You Fool
You've Really Got a Hold On Me
Do What You Gotta Do
In For the Night
Shadow Dream Song
Island
I Love Making Love to You
Love Me
http://www.fileserve.com/file/tAMm4Rh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment